2022-2023 뉴노멀 관광콘텐츠 선정 여행상품
> 비즈니스 & 파트너> 뉴노멀 관광콘텐츠 육성 지원> 2022-2023 뉴노멀 관광콘텐츠 선정 여행상품
New Normal Tourism Content
The below named programs are certified by the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
The programs are grouped together by language and in alphabetical order.
- A Beauty Trip
To Find Me
- This package not only contains medical tourism (health check-up), but also beauty and wellness tourism as well. You can then receive some comfort and healing by traveling to a small healing space in the city during the exhausting daily routine due to COVID-19. The traditional oriental medicine treatment and personal color matching experience provide the customized care you need.
- A journey to search
my own color in Seoul
- DAE SHIN TRAVEL
- As a small-scale travel program with those close to you, be it mother and daughter, family, a special someone, friends, and/or colleagues, ‘A journey to search my own color in Seoul’ program allows you to experience healing color therapy, personal color customization, and make your own custom foundation through the power of color. The purpose of this program is to provide a response to the generational shift in trend that pursues a special traveling experience all your own.
- Beauty FULL Seoul
- Hanatour ITC
- The One-day Walking tour includes must-visit spots in Seoul, from Gyeongbokgung Palace to Cheonggye-stream, as you are accompanied by a tour guide that wakes you up to the history and hidden stories of Seoul. For you who are interested in K-Beauty, the program provides a chance to learn about Korean style make-up. So, do yourself up and adorn a hanbok and head on out to the Gyeongbokgung Palace for a photo op you're sure not to forget.
- Beauty Trip Project :
- Rinn Travel
- This program provides makeup services to global tourists visiting Seoul in a K-Beauty style, from cosmetics to fashion accessories, by utilizing beauty-related infrastructure in Seoul, such as professional hair salons, beauty shops, nail shops, clothing markets, clothing and fashion shopping malls, and so on. Those who have done themselves up can enjoy a customized photoshoot that is sure to be memorable.Visitors will also be provided with photos and videos that have been shot and edited in a studio with a red carpet installed.
- DIY Beauty Road,
pretty U in Seoul!
- GK TOUR
- This tour creates a healthy body through good food and oriental medicine. You can test various K-Cosmetics to your heart's content and find ones that are fit for you. A professional makeup artist also coaches you to develop the perfect makeup skill and color for you. You can see yourself in Seoul, as you see yourself becoming more beautiful!
- Happy hour
wellness camp, Seoul
- URIEL TOUR
- As a program that allows you to enjoy wellness and the K-Beauty experience in Seoul, it has been best optimized for traveling Muslim families, those on a bleisure travel itinerary, and also as a pre- or post-experiential tourism program for participants of MICE events. (Includes an upgrade to premium-level accommodations & meals)
- High Noni Beauty,
High Noni Wellness
- NONI TOUR
- ‘High Noni Beauty’ program targets customers who want to experience K-Beauty at beauty shops specializing in oriental medicine (with a focus on body type) and hair. You can experience makeup and personal color matching. ‘High Noni Wellness’ is based on a temple stay where you can experience cleansing care of body and mind.
* The program requires a minimum of 4 people.
- JANES Eco
- Jane DMC Korea
- JANES Eco Plus Healing program is in line with the new normal trend, while also functioning as a safe and sustainable tourism program. Come and experience eco-friendly elements, beauty, and wellness all in the same sitting.
- Journey to reborn
- SUNGJIN CNT Ltd.
- ‘Journey to reborn’ is a healing program that planned around the idea of finding a healthy lifestyle while tending to the physical and mental wounds of the COVID-19 pandemic. The program is based on the wildly popular trend that arose from K-Beauty having been influenced by K-Pop and other aspects of hallyu culture. It essentially enables you to learn about the make-up style that works for you while also trying to find your own style, as well. During the program, you get to become mindful of your health and enjoy some walking meditation.
- A beauty and wellness tour that elevates the body, mind, and spirit over the course of a one-night stay in Seoul. It provides refreshment through relaxation in the city center for senior global tourists and provides K-Beauty oriental medicine spa program. You can discover well-being through experiences of food, and stay at a hanok hotel filled with the beautiful ambiance of Korean culture.
- Reborn Tour
- ONEDAY KOREA
- Created under the motif of being "reborn" after experiencing K-Beauty and wellness, ‘Reborn Tour’ pursues a level of healing and a peace of mind that have not been felt before. It shows Korea's beauty while helping to enable the discovery of an individual's inner and outer beauty. You'll be rewarded with the best day to discover a new me in Seoul.
- Seoul Culture &
for body and mind
- This program introduces Shamanism, hanboks, and hanok village to promote a better understanding of traditional Korean culture. Through this sort of wellness program, visitors can enjoy Buddhist meditation and oriental medicine, before wrapping it up with some shopping and tours at Cheongnyangni Market.
- Seoul!! Healing for a
and starting again
- GBC Tour
- This program offers up a journey to find oneself through emptiness, by the way of meditative yoga, mind control, and walking on old paths located in hanok villages. The activities take place in downtown Seoul, centered K-Beauty, health, and healing. It's a journey of commitment to a new start after returning home having made a vow of the heart using a lovelock at the Namsan Seoul Tower.
- The most beautiful moment in life
- WOW COREA TOUR
- Whether in South Korea or the United States, senior citizens are reluctant to take photos when they travel, since they don't want to be remembered about their age. What if you could spruce it up in the best way possible and travel? Reviving one's youthful self might not be possible, but at least for today, this unique program lets you do yourself up to the fullest, enjoy good food, learn to model walk with close friends, and leave a little something photogenic behind.
- The Wellness Trip
- Hotereco Inc.
- This Seoul-based program enables visitors to experience K-Beauty from foods to massages, while including a K-Beauty day spa experience to help relieve travel fatigue. Japanese tourists are benefited from 24H service in Japanese using the LINE application for a comfortable tour.
- “Temple Down”~
your mind & Body~
Seoul will heal you.
Stay tuned to the
sound of Morning calm
- ENAF TOUR
- Held at one of Seoul's beautiful natural landmarks, Bukhansan National Park, ‘Temple Down’ is a healing wellness tourism program for those suffering from physical and mental stress and illnesses brought on by COVID-19. It's a differentiated program that is both supplemented and developed through specially-selected accommodations in a luxurious hanok with a fantastic view in Eunpyeong Hanok Village, an overlook of Seoul from Bukhansan Mountain, a stroll along the Dulle-gil Trail, and Seonmudo (a meditative form of traditional martial arts) experience.
- UNIQ TOUR
- ASADAL lNTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
- “Познакомимся с историей Сеула”
- ONE KOREA TOUR
- Мы покажем центр Кореи и её столицу — город Сеул. Мы развиваем туризм, сочетая его с современным городом, чтобы оздоровить город, который окружён большой рекой известной как "Хан", и горами, которые является даром природы. Преимущества Сеула, которые не идут ни в какое сравнение со странами всего мира — это использование метро, автобусов, общественного транспорта с возможностью подняться в горы в любое время. В других странах добраться до гор на машине обычно занимает 2-3 часа езды от центра города (например, Нью-Йорк, США, 2 часа; Москва, Россия, 2-3 часа; Париж, Франция, около 2 часов; соседняя страна Китай — более 2 часов от Пекина занимает по шоссе до Великой Китайской стены).